Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015

hey everyone!!


Another week down, they are seriously starting to fly! Thanksgiving was just a normal day here, but on Wednesday I was on exchanges with a greenga, so we had our own celebration with a piece of Bolivian cake. haha definitely not quite the same, but it made us happy just knowing that we were celebrating the best that we could! 

Also on Wednesday the 70 that is over our mission, Elder Godoy, came to talk to us. it was super super spiritual and super awesome! something that I LOVE that he talked about is our potential in this life. he talked about how every single person has a different potential and that our only goal in life should be to fill that potential that God has given us, we cant compare ourselves to what anyone else is doing because they all have different spheres of potentials to fill. I've been thinking a lot about that and how we really cant judge anyone, because we don't know what potential they have or where they are at on their on track. 

I am loving loving loving Sucre and my area! the people are seriously amazing and so so good to us.  They seriously offer us everything they have, and the majority of the time just the thought of eating anything else makes my stomach turn, but we accept everything because its considered super rude to reject things that people offer, especially when you know that its a sacrifice for them to give it to you. I have learned so much from them and couldn't be more grateful! 

I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the holidays! the weather here is crazy, one day we are dying of heat and the next day we are Eskimos! haha today I´m not sure if I'm in Bolivia or Utah! I love you all!! 

love,
Hermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment