Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31. 2015

Hello everyone!

New transfer, new comp, and lots of new findings! My ´´daughter´´ is Hna Rosillo, she is from Peru and is the sweetest thing! haha I love her because she is super calm but super direct and has awesome ideas and we are working great together! Its been fun to see the things that are different for her about Bolivia because everything that was once ¨weird´´ for me has just become normal! Yesterday we had ward conference and the Bishop was the closing speaker and he got up and before saying anything he whips out a harmoncia and plays a whole song on his harmonica before starting hahah my comp looked at me with wide eyes and said ¨´the weirdest things happen here!¨ I just laughed and told her ´´welcome to Bolivia¨´ also she loves to cook and since we dont have a pensionista for dinner in this area we usually get home so tired at the end of the day and I make myself a nice bowl of cereal but this week I have tried all kinds of Peruvian food and its been super fun! 
I love you all and am so grateful for all the love and support! Congrats to all the Mr. and Mrs. that have gotten married this month! I love wedding pics and wish I could be there with all of you but know this is exactly where I need to be right now! 

love,
Hermana Andersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment