Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

hey everyone!

what. a. week. haha I feel like that's about all I need to say about this week. but a few events:

1. did TWO apartment moves - sore arms for days
2. flew into cochabamba for our leadership meeting - slept in heaven (the mission home) and ate a salad for the first time in 15 months Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes
3. slept on the bathroom floor saturday night cause I went a little  overboard on the hot sauce at lunch and threw up ALL night Face with medical mask
4. GENERAL CONFERENCE! well we caught about 3/4 of it cause the signal would go out every few minutes.. haha it turned into a game of ¨fill in the blank.¨ BUT it was still super awesome.

a quote I loved: ¨you can have what you want, or you can have something better.¨
I've learned a lot about trials in the last year and I've learned that a lot of times Heavenly Father gives us trials because he has something for us to learn, and in the end has something a lot better to give us. 

I love you all, thank you for all the love and support! 

love, 
Hermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment