Monday, April 18, 2016

#notdeadyet

Hey everyone!

its been a super awesome week! we spent 3 days in tupiza with our sisters there. its a 7 hour bus ride and the bus leaves at 10 PM.. so it makes for a lonnng night. literally the whole bus was snoring and I thought I was going to go insane by the time we got there! but it was super awesome being there! I felt like I was in a western movie or something! also something cool is that I've officially been to the whole mission! 

Click for Optionsalso this week we had zone conference, my last one :( as I stood up to give my ¨last testimony¨ I sorta felt like I was being kicked off the island! it was a weird feeling trying to express in 3 minutes all of the things that I have learned and blessings that I have received in the last 16 months. they are seriously countless and I couldn't be more grateful! AND I'm grateful for all the time that I have left! 

also Reina, the lady that was supposed to get baptized awhile ago but couldn't cause her husband wouldn't giver her permission, is getting baptized this week! wahoo! we are praying that everything goes well this time.

there are lots of missionaries here from Ecuador that haven't been able to contact their families, lots of prayers for them please! 
love you all!

love, 
Click for OptionsHermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment