Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016

hello!

Not much new news this week, but we did have another cool experience with dreams! this is definitely my area of dreamers. we found this cute little lady a couple months ago, but we haven't been able to find her for a long time so we decided to leave her for a time, but yesterday we were walking down the street and we ran into her and she got this huge smile on her face and said ¨HERMANAS! I´m so glad that I ran into you, I had a dream about both of you last night and I know you have what I need, please come visit me!¨ uh you don't have to beg us twice! so we went and visited her and the next day she walked a half hour to church in the pouring rain! super awesome! 

also yesterday we were walking out the door to go to church and find this dead dog laying on our doorstep.. hahah it was quite disturbing and we just plugged our noses, closed our eyes, jumped over the dog and went to church! hahah luckily when we got home it wasn't there anymore.. we have no idea what happened to it. seriously the weirdest things happen here!

we taught this fam how to make tacos.. haha
well that's about all, I am loving the work here. we are busy planning the wedding, avoiding water balloons, and packing hna wing´s bags! I hope everyone is well at home :)

love, 
Hermana Andersen 


they actually hated them but it was fun for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment