Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter!

hey everyone!

Where to begin on this week.. the weeks are flying by faster and faster and sometimes I feel like their isn't even time to catch a breath! (literally and figuratively) But I am so happy to be here, I have learned that the only way to really find true happiness is by helping others find happiness.

Remember our hippie investigator I talked about? He's the one in the pic, his name is Elmer and he´s seriously so awesome. This week he officially became legal in Bolivia which means he can get married! He is super excited because he has wanted to get baptized for a long time. He has changed his lifestyle so much and told us this week that his dream is to found an organization for kids that are abandoned, so that they don't fall into the same lifestyle that he did. 
 
thought of the week:
¨Grace: Divine means of help or strength, given through the bounteous mercy and love of Jesus Christ... It is through grace that individuals, through faith in the atonement and repentance of their sins, receive strength and assistance to do good works that they otherwise would not be able to maintain if left to their own means¨ 
 
Thanks to the atonement, we can do things and overcome things that would otherwise literally be impossible. I can honestly see that I've seen that here in myself, in my companions, and in these sweet people. 

Happy Easter! Love you all!

love, 
Hermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment