Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

hello everyone! 

first of all, thank you all SO much for all the sweet emails, letters and packages for my birthday! I feel so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life! it was a day pretty normal here in the mish, other than the fact that I was SO sick hahah my stomach just really hates certain foods here but I havent been able to figure out what exactly triggers it. But I was feeling better by the night and my sweet companion filled the ward in that it was my birthday (not sure how because we are together 24/7 and still dont have a cell phone) and they surprised me with a cake at ward council! overall it was a good day despite everything :)

Its true that I am officially over half way, that thought makes me smile and cry all at the same time! This time has gone by sooo fast for me and thinking about having to say bye to these people that have completely changed my life makes my heart serioulsy hurt! but I have a good amount of time to live up still and am grateful for everyday!  

we are in Watermelon HEAVEN here. the ´season´ officially started this week and you can just walk down the street and by these huge slices of watermelon! its serioulsy the best haha and sometimes we´ll buy them whole, cut it in half and each eat the whole half haha Im sure its not helping the stomach problems but its sooo delicious!

3 things I learned that have happened in America since I have been gone:
#1: Bruce Jenner is now a girl?!? hahaha whhhatt.
#2: Donald Trump said something racist about Latinos that made all Bolivans hate him
#3: Tswift has new music that is apparently super good!
hahah when I hear about things that have changed I feel like I am living in such a bubble! but its a good bubble and couldnt be more grateful to be here! this really is Heavenly Father´s work and everyday I am learning new things and loving the peopel more and more! 

love you all so much!! 

Love, 
Hermana Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment