Monday, May 23, 2016

Double American

hello hello!!

first of all let me just say that being with an american again is awesome - we are having a blast together and working super hard and most definitely sing ¨proud to be an american¨ every night. also we get hilarious comments everyday.. our most frequently asked question is what kind of food we eat in the states. we always answer ¨Mexican, Italian, Chinese, etc...¨ and their like ¨uh.. no AMERICAN food¨ and we´re like ¨hmm.. hamburgers?¨ haha its actually kinda embarrassing. also this week someone asked us if we could ¨make them a McDonalds hamburger¨ cause they've always wanted to try McDonalds... hahaha we didn't even know what to say.

I am loving being here and am taking in every single day. I am constantly learning new things and am SO grateful for the things these people have taught me. something we have been working on with lots of our investigators this week who are passing for countless problems is in Jacob 4:10.. ¨Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but take counsel from his hand...¨  this is something that I am learning everyday. to know that Heavenly Father knows what we need and its not our job to try and tell him what we want, but rather happily take what he gives us. I struggle ev
everyday to understand why so many people here live such hard, almost impossible lives, while I have been blessed with SO much. but I know that He has a plan for all of his children and one day we will understand it all. 

I love you all! 

love,
Hermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment