Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

hey everyone!!
Brinley and her new companion Hermana Fonseca from Colombia!
this week has been awesome! Big news - I have a new comp!! My trainer went to Sucre and dropping her off at the airport was seriously the worst!! I was so so sad to see her go because I have learned so much from her and have been through so much together! But my new comp is super super great! She is colombian and is HILARIOUS! Haha seriously I am companions with Gloria from Modern Family. she is keeping me laughing seriously all the time but is a super good worker as well and have already learned so much from her! 
this area is finally picking up! we are starting to see so much progress in our investigators which is so exciting! last week we hiked a waterfall with the flia Crespo and it was a blast! The whole family is progressing sooo good and we are so happy because finding a whole family here in Bolivia that is interested is seriously like finding a pot of gold! 
A family Brinley and Hermana Callata have been teaching
Not much else going on here - just loving the mission life and trying to live everyday to the fullest! I am super happy here and love being able to see how this gospel can change lives! I hope everyone is doing well at home and everything is going good! I pray for you all everyday!! :)

love, 
Hermana Andersen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment